Note: If you order just one pouch, your cart must contain at least one other frozen item to ensure delivered quality.
- GMO-free - Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified organic
- No sugar added
- No lactose, gluten, or vinegar
- Raw, unpasteurized, ships cold on dry ice
- Beneficial probiotic bacteria and enzymes
- Packaging is BPA-free, phthalate-free, and recyclable
- Vented pouch to prevent buildup of fermentation gasses
Not only do fresh, raw, fermented krauts taste great, they provide significant health benefits.
Modern science and centuries of tradition suggest that these “living” fermented foods promote the healthy gut microbiome essential to digestive, immune-system, and overall health.
Vital Choice offers six vibrantly delicious varieties of Farmhouse Culture kraut.
Recently named the 64th best food to eat in San Francisco – quite an honor, when you consider the countless choices in this food-crazy city – Horseradish Leek Kraut will tantalize your taste buds.
Mild yet perky, this nose-tickling kraut pairs beautifully with many foods.
Spectacular with a steak, sublime on a sandwich, and magnificent by the mouthful, Horseradish Leek Kraut is destined to become a new classic.
It’s also great with roasted veggies and meats (think Vital Choice organic grass-fed beef!), on sandwiches, and with quinoa or other whole grains – one taste and the imagination soars.
Green cabbage*, leeks*, carrots*, horseradish*, sea salt.
* All ingredients are organic except sea salt
Horseradish Leek, 16 oz.
Serving Size 4 Tbs. (57g)
Number of servings: 8
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 0
| Sugars 2g
|Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 25%
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Keep refrigerated at or below 38 degrees Fahrenheit (3 degrees Celsius).
Or, keep frozen at or below 0° F (-18° C). Frozen kraut should retain its quality for up to 12 months.
Thaw under refrigeration.
Once the package is opened, refrigerated kraut will retain its quality for about 6 months..
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page
. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page