The 1-pack and 2-pack options must be ordered along with one qualifying frozen product to ensure delivered quality. (Smaller frozen orders cannot be shipped alone … you will be alerted if you need to add more frozen goods to your Cart.)
- Ready to eat
- Product of Oregon
- Sustainably harvested
- Store in your fridge so you can enjoy them any time
- Fresh, lively flavor brightens antipasto, main dishes, and salads
Our Traditional Style White Anchovies – also known as Boquerones – are cured in vinegar, dusted with spices, dressed lightly in oil, and flash-frozen to preserve their fresh, lively flavor.
We ship them frozen but we suggest you keep them in your refrigerator so they're ready to eat in the time it takes to open their handy tray. Storing them in the refrigerator also allows additional curing and more enhanced flavor as time goes by.
Boquerone (bo-keh-roan) is the Spanish word for anchovy, but the term is virtually synonymous with anchovies cured in vinegar, often with oil and seasonings … also known as “white” anchovies.
(Delicate White Anchovies bear no resemblance to the brown, heavily salted, pungent fish usually served on pizzas and Caesar salads.)
Vital Choice White Anchovies are sustainably harvested off the Oregon coast, then filleted and prepared by hand in this popular Spanish style. Enjoy our Boquerones as tapas (appetizers), as part of an entr?e, salad, antipasto platter … or “straight up” as a simple, savory, highly nutritious snack, rich in omega-3s and vitamin D.
Anchovy fillets, high-oleic sunflower oil, spices, vinegar, salt, citric acid.
White Anchovies,Traditional Style
Serving Size 55 grams, about 1/3 package, drained
Number of servings: 3
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories from Fat 60
| Sugars 0g
|Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 2% • Iron 4%
Total omega-3s 1854mg
|* Percent Daily Values
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.
Our anchovies may arrive frozen, but we suggest storing them in your refrigerator and using them before the Best by date shown on the package. Enjoy within seven days of opening.
Serve them as tapas (appetizers), as part of an entrée, salad, antipasto platter … or “straight up” as a simple, savory, highly nutritious snack, rich in omega-3s and vitamin D.
Frozen foods are packed with dry ice
and ship Monday through Wednesday (except holidays).
Frozen foods ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
Standard Shipping Fees
- Up to $49.99 = $4.95 shipping
- $50 - $98.99 = $9.95 shipping
- $99 and over = FREE shipping
Overnight shipping and other premium services cost extra; for more information, see our Shipping page
. (Live shellfish ship overnight at no extra cost.)
When will my frozen foods arrive?
- We cannot ship perishable goods to PO boxes.
- Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more sent to any U.S. street address.
- Perishable shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to surcharges; please see our Shipping page.
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or before 10 AM Tuesday will ship on Tuesday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10 AM Tuesday and 10 AM Wednesday will ship on Wednesday* to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10 AM on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship on Monday* to arrive 1-3 days later.
*Except when a holiday falls on the designated shipping day.
For more information, see our Shipping page